logo
Banner Image

Monday, April 27, 2009

Michigan Recovery

On Friday, April 24, 2009, Mayor Beach Hall, Council Member Gary Nowak, and I had an opportunity in Alpena to hear Governor Jennifer Granholm speak about Michigan's economic recovery. It was a dynamic talk; our Governor demonstrated that she is working to make a difference. As you may know, I subscribe to the International City Manager's Association (ICMA) Code of Ethics (which is available online and in my office, if you would like to see it). I am completely non-partisan, so please don't take my statement as an endorsement. I'm confident leaders on both sides of the political divide are working to make things better, and I thank them all.

But, now, I am more confident than ever that Michigan will experience an economic recovery. Nobody knows the exact timing, but we do have hope. To find out more about specific programs, go to www.Michigan.gov\recovery

No comments:

Blog Archive