logo
Banner Image

Monday, July 6, 2009

Marina Gets Great Comments in MerchantCircle

Below are positive comments about Rogers City found in MerchantCircle:

Dear City of Rogers City Boat Harbor,

Congratulations! A local customer reviewed your Rogers City business. This review appears on your MerchantCircle business listing and lets potential customers know what others think of your product and services.

Great Harbor with Friendly Staff:
I was on my way up to Mackinaw Island with my family and planned on stopping at Presque Isle. Some googling of that area made me realize there was nothing to do in that city. So I put forth the extra effort to arrive at the Rogers City Marina. I was greeted by two nice dockhands as soon as I entered, both catching my lines to tie up. When I asked them where the best food was around town, they listed almost anything I wanted: Chinese, Diner, or just a sit down restaurant, and also offered to drive us in their courtesy car (a retired cop car, but still nice). We explored the town as far as we could and went bowling at the alley attached to the restaurant we ate at. Overall, a well-rounded stop on land before we were back on deck. I plan to stop there whenever I pass, and I recommend any other boaters looking for an alternative to Presque Isle to pull into the Rogers City Marina.

No comments:

Blog Archive