I believe that Rogers City is a great place. A place with great people, great history, and great natural resources. Having said that, we can make it better.
What is better? Different people will have vastly different ideas of a "great place." Below is a website with lots of different ideas about what makes a "great place" and how to work toward being a great place. Please visit this site and comment back to me about what you want and don't want for Rogers City. Everyone has a voice and your comments are welcome.
- ► 2013 (40)
- Moran Iron Works Honored
- Women Entrepreneurs May Lead Recovery
- Placemaking for Rogers City
- Let's Make Michigan a Hub for Trade
- Lake Huron Citizens Fishery Advisory Committee Mee...
- Fishing Improves in Lake Huron
- Business-to-Business Online Network
- Export-Import Bank Coming to Michigan
- Forbes Report Includes Michigan Billionaires
- Governor's Tourism Conference
- New Presque Isle County Convention and Visitor's B...
- DOJ Launches Website for At-Risk Girls
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2011 (131)
- ► 2010 (125)
- ► 2009 (118)