logo
Banner Image

Monday, September 20, 2010

Michigan Municipal League (MML) Annual Convention

Dear Gentle Readers,

I will be attending the MML annual convention, September 21-24, 2010.  The annual MML convention is a great way for municipal managers and elected officials to learn more about effective government and trends/changes coming our way.  For more information about the League, please go to the website: http://www.mml.org/

While I am at the convention, I will not be making blog entries; however, I will report back to you after I reurn about the things I learned at the MML convention.  The theme for this year's convention is "Not Your Typical Convention."  So I expect the unexpected.  One think I have learned is that local government is a very dynamic situation!  MML's goal remains constant: "Better Communities.  Better Michigan."

No comments:

Blog Archive