logo
Banner Image

Friday, January 8, 2010

Joy of Exercise

Throughout the first decade of my life, I enjoyed participating in sports and exercise; however, for a few years, I have not made the time.  Last evening, with some coworkers, my wife and I played volleyball for about one and a half hours.  It was great fun!  Also, I'm sure it was good exercise.  More exercise than I've enjoyed in a while with all the health benefits that go along with moderate exercise.  We had about 16 people who divided into two teams.  We got into a friendly spirit of competition, played hard, did our best, and everyone was nice about it.  I'm going to make a real effort to get back into regular exercise--for the joy of it! 

Thanks to all who encouraged me to participate!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's sounds like it would be great fun.....can anyone join in?
Bill and I did this a couple of years ago at the Grambau Center with friends. Great exercise...don't know if my wrists will last now.lol.
rebbeann@gmail.com

Way to go Mark, Becky

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time...lol Bill and I did this a couple of years ago at the Grambau Center.
Can anyone join up? Don't know if the wrists will hold up though.
Way to go Mark....

Blog Archive